Curbing appetite at night

Options
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone had some good advice on how to curb my appetite....especially at night! I feel like this is my downfall. i eat great all during the day, hit my calories, and even get all my water in but something happens to me at night, I just want to snack! And the worst thing is I know I should not be hungry, it's just like something takes over and I just want to eat so I do, and before I know it I've blown my whole day's work!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.

Replies

• Roo1026
    Roo1026 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I also have this problem! I make a cup of green tea and herbal tea together ( a little trick from Jackie Warner). It works for me but adds no extra calories. The warm tea also seems to get my system ready for bed as it always makes me sleepy! Hope this helps!
  • ceri1980
    ceri1980 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've started having my evening meal later so that there is less time between eating and bedtime!!

Could you do this or exercise so that your not thinking about food?
  • jen_bersabal
    Options
    I also have this problem! I make a cup of green tea and herbal tea together ( a little trick from Jackie Warner). It works for me but adds no extra calories. The warm tea also seems to get my system ready for bed as it always makes me sleepy! Hope this helps!

I drink herbal teas at night all the time! I take night classes until 10pm from monday-thursday so I come home and my compulsions get the best of me!