Six weeks and then wham!

acerico73
acerico73 Posts: 4
edited September 26 in Motivation and Support
I have been going pretty well for 6 weeks exercise and diet. I have lost upwards of 30 lbs. This weekend all of a sudden I had 0 motivation for exercise. I managed to keep my diet in check. I think it just may be tired sneaking up on me. I had been motivated on the eating right and claorie counting and exercise and just all of a sudden no desire to do any of it. I was doing the occasional no exercise days. 1 a week maybe.

I think I know what the issue is. I am not good with bringing lunch from home as we are in a temporary setup with my parents so storing foods for meals is not plausible. Just no space. We get a new place in a few weeks so hopefully that changes.

My guess is that even though I am eating better it is still not good enough. I have been pretty balanced but still too much processed food. It could be too that as I have started running (am able to go 2.5 miles at this point) and walking at least 4 miles a night, I alternate walk run nights. My BMR may have moved on me and my net calories are not enoguh to sustain me. I am 6'2" and started out at 310 on March 1 and am at 275 now. I have been eating around 2100 calories based on MFP suggestion and almost right on in all categories. But I am wondering if my BMR has shifted and I am not fueling my body properly.

Just venting al ittle as it has me frustrated.
This discussion has been closed.