best advice for a bride to be????

Options
im gettin married in 20 days....and would appreciate any NICE ONLY things as best advice for the big day???? please and thank you...

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Not everything is going to be perfect, but just relax and enjoy your day! :flowerforyou:
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the hell out of it! It is only one day, but the memories will last a life time. Make sure there are a ton of pictures. Enjoy the moment, enjoy your husband to be, enjoy everything. Oh yeah, and have fun.
  • bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat the small stuff...really. A few things are bound to go wrong but what's important is that at the end of the day you will be married. I got married 2 years ago and am so glad I was able to let the little things go so I could truly enjoy the important parts of the day. Congrats!
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Don't focus on the little things that go wrong- you'll be the only one that notices. Have fun, and enjoy. Also, don't drink too much because you're going to want to enjoy the night!
  • LoveDLady
    LoveDLady Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Eat something... esspecially before you starting sipping drinks for toasts and what not. Make sure you eat something.