Newbie =)

Options
Hi everyone!
I'm Nicole... I recently had a baby girl and have made a great group of online friends through that experience! Well now that the babies are all about 4 months we decided to try and motivate each other with our weight LOSS now lol. Anyways, one of the girls found this site!! I really enjoy it so far... I feel like it helps to hold me accountable for everything I eat.
I have a long way to go... and don't have a lot support at home. Only because I'm literally the only overweight person in my group of friends and family and nobody understands the struggle! I look forward to meeting people going the through the same journey and seeing success stories as motivation. Well that's it in a nutshell.. =)

Good Luck Everyone!

Replies

• wendyt77
    wendyt77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have only been using it a short time and it is a wonderful site. The people on here are inspiring & motivating which is a good thing bec like you I don't have much support at home. Good luck with your journey & feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ARITSUNAMI13
    Options
    same here!!! :) glad to see someone is in my same boat. my baby boy just turned 4 months this week....good luck :)
  • BubbaChub
    Options
    thanks girls!!! I just realized Maddie turned 4 months yesterday! waaaaaah!
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    WELCOME AND ME TO YOUR GROUP GIRLIE, WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!!!!!!!