NSV!

Options
carpediem3
carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
For those who have Zumba for the Wii, you know it comes with a belt. I got it for Christmas 2010 and I looked at the belt thinking I know damn well that belt ain't gonna fit me ... and sure enough I couldn't even get the 2 edges to touch. I didn't even want to try it on in front of the family. How embarrassing. So, I've been doing Zumba just by tucking it in my shorts waistband. Hey, whatever works right :)

Today I decided even though I have never measured myself, that I would try it on. IT FIT!! It actually FIT! The edges overlapped by 2-3 inches!! So, in 3 months I've lost a total of 18.1lbs and now I know I've also lost at least 2-3inches off my hips!

Thank you MFP for keeping me motivated to keep going!!!

Replies

• lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep up the great work and congratulations for that great NSV!!!!
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    wow that is totally awesome I bet you feel great :)
    Keep it up!!!:drinker:
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Fantastic! what a great feeling! You rock :drinker:
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you!! Keep up the great work!
  • GypsyWagon
    GypsyWagon Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Rock on! What a great way to start the week.
  • crystal10584
    Options
    Congrats!!! oddly enough, that belt doesn't do crap. the wii-mote doesn't even truly measure whether or not you're matching the instructor. you can sit on your butt on the couch and just shake the remote and the bar at the bottom of the screen goes up quickly, so if the belt is annoying or trying to deal with the remote is a hassle, just remember that...

but WAY TO GO!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! oddly enough, that belt doesn't do crap. the wii-mote doesn't even truly measure whether or not you're matching the instructor. you can sit on your butt on the couch and just shake the remote and the bar at the bottom of the screen goes up quickly, so if the belt is annoying or trying to deal with the remote is a hassle, just remember that...

but WAY TO GO!

It doesn't bother me that it doesn't work properly lol, just the fact that it fit was enough to make me smile -- and on a Monday morning thats always hard to do for me ;)

Thanks all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!