What's for lunch?

Options

Replies

• kswietek
    kswietek Posts: 80
    Options
    i'm going to make a yogurt and banana smoothie!
  • mcboyd1983
    Options
    A pear, 3 unsalted raw almonds, organic firm tofu, cherub tomatoes, organic greek yogurt 0% fat and I squeeze lemon into my water.
  • chelios7
    chelios7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Spinach & Romaine Salad w/Turkey Breast and 1 oz Light Honey Mustard.
    Naval Orange
    3 oz Shrimp
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    Only 9am here too, just had breakfast...have not thought as far as lunch :grumble: Thinking probably salad (before it goes bad) with lots of extra veggies :D Maybe a peice of baked Talapia as well..My sons fave food!! Yah my 4 year old requests fish!!! I love it!!!
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    an entire 4 serving bag of birds eye steamed cauliflower with garlic seasonings. Mash 'em up, add two laughing cow cheese wedges and some I cant believe it's not butter butter spray and you have a massive bowl of 250 delicious calories :wink:

Sounds amazing!!! Ima have to try that!!
  • Chuckw40
    Chuckw40 Posts: 201
    Options
    Baked chicken, mashed potatos and corn... in moderation, but a mans got to eat!
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Turkey Wrap with laughing cow queso fresco, spinach and red bell pepper. Mmmm mmm
  • ahanson6
    ahanson6 Posts: 102
    Options
    Maditerranean Salad with Pickpea patties

Salad:
    about 2 cups mixed greens
    handful of grape tomatoes
    one slice red onion

Dressing:
    Fat Free Chobani plain yogurt
    fresh squeezed lemon juice
    salt and pepper

Chickpea Patties:
    1 can chickpeas
    some parsley
    cumin, salt, pepper
    dusted with flour
    browned in a skillet with a touch of EVOO

(My chickpea patties got squished on the way to work though, so it's more like chickpea crumbles.)
  • kkbeard
    kkbeard Posts: 20
    Options
    what a great topic! Loving all the ideas.
  • armywife1986
    Options
    Turkey bacon, salami, and ham in a lettuce wrap (no bun) with mayonnaise. Not sure what else yet, lol.

About 285 calories, 18 grams of fat, 21 grams of protein, and 6 grams of carbs. I'm mainly tracking carbs, somewhat tracking calories.
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I'm having a pb&j today with an apple, some carrots and a piece of dark chocolate! Not very inventive but it's one of my favorite lunches
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    an entire 4 serving bag of birds eye steamed cauliflower with garlic seasonings. Mash 'em up, add two laughing cow cheese wedges and some I cant believe it's not butter butter spray and you have a massive bowl of 250 delicious calories :wink:

That sounds awesome! Its amazing what you can make with a few laughing cow wedges! I used 2 with whole wheat noodles and the steamed cauliflower with cheese for some AWESOME mac and cheese....with only those 3 ingredients. Even my kids pigged out on it!
  • armywife1986
    Options
    Love this idea!

That sounds awesome! Its amazing what you can make with a few laughing cow wedges! I used 2 with whole wheat noodles and the steamed cauliflower with cheese for some AWESOME mac and cheese....with only those 3 ingredients. Even my kids pigged out on it!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    A giant salad with romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, shredded cheddar, BBQ glazed chicken breast and Wishbone red wine vinaigrette. Yum!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. not sure yet.. probably tuna and some veggies. Thanks for all the awesome ideas!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken salad w/ grapes and apples, a frozen greek yogurt bar and dried strawberries. Yum.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    My chicken salad-1oz of Green Peppers, 2oz of chopped tomatoes, 4oz of chicken breast, 4 black olives-sliced. Heat, eat.

16oz of water.
  • Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    Options
    I am having 1 boneless pork rib, baked beans and potato salad. YUM-O!
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    Amy's frozen entree...palak paneer....mmmm indian food lol
  • cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    Options
    A salad (2cups lettuce, a roma tomato, and 3 mushrooms sliced...my son ate my cucumber or I would have used that too-the stinker) with tuna and feta and a bit of light ranch. I'm really full now, but there are some strawberries in the fridge that are calling my name. Might have to snag a couple.;)