200 sit-ups

Options
A few others and myself are doing this starting today, and i like to find challenges to do so its open for all. Its 3times a week for 6 weeks and looks like fun here is the link for the official site with instructions http://www.twohundredsitups.com/index.html

post your initial test results (number done and class) and after each day post the day and week (ex:day 2 week 4) and your sit up total, daily weekly and over all.

Lets do this!

Replies

• XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I can't believe im doing this lol

Inital test 20 sit-ups
    Class-poor

Starting week one tomorrow!
  • thatnixonkid
    Options
    can i ask what you hope to achieve from doing this? theres much more beneficial ways to work your core than doing 200 sit ups

good luck with it though
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Its just something to do.....and yeah there are diff ways and i do alot of the diff ways..this is just another one on the list.
  • cb1slider
    Options
    I definitely fancy this. I have downloaded the leaflet and will test myself this evening! Could be amusing ;)
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    gl :)
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    can i ask what you hope to achieve from doing this? theres much more beneficial ways to work your core than doing 200 sit ups

good luck with it though

i like sit ups
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    hmmmm
  • arosegeo
    Options
    inital 30 class poor
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    We did about the same lol i could of maybe got 10 more in if my dog wasn't trying to eat my hair lol but good job...im actually looking forward to doing day one tomorrow
  • MrsFoster18
    MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I will do the test when I get home tonight and report back. My dog does the same thing!!!! She tries to sit on my face when I do them!
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    I've been doing this as well!!
  • MrsFoster18
    MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just did the fit test and did 25 which is poor.
  • arosegeo
    Options
    We did about the same lol i could of maybe got 10 more in if my dog wasn't trying to eat my hair lol but good job...im actually looking forward to doing day one tomorrow

i did more but i stopped between them, i did the thirty the stopped for like five seconds and did fifteen more, but these are supposed to be without stopping.
  • arosegeo
    Options
    day 1 week 1 83 situps of required 77, didnt feel like that much
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Day 1 week 1 18 of required 18
  • arosegeo
    Options
    youre doing column one?
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    i did to day because im feeling sick and its making my ribs hurt so i was liek im doing as many as i can...i wan't happy about it but hopefully tonight im feeling better because i wanna do more then 18 lol
  • arosegeo
    Options
    lol ok i was jus curious, hope you feel better
  • arosegeo
    Options
    ok i wanted to get on a mon wed fri schedule so no rest day today

week 1 day 2 81/81 sit ups

164 total. WOW
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain the reason for this?