Arizona Iced Tea

Options
How is it possible that this 8oz glass of Arizona is my FULL sugar limit for the day!!!!! I am so upset i just did that!!

Replies

• Svenghali20
    Svenghali20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ugh sucks, i love arizone iced tea too. nowadays i make crystal light iced tea in a large pitcher and keep it in my fridge, 5 calories a serving, no sugar.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Loves me some Arizona Iced Tea...but avoid it like a plague since I know it is like drinking syrup.
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    try arizona diet green tea its delicious!

http://www.drinkarizona.com/index_national.html#carousel_diet
    they have lots of diet options

omg but an incredibly embarassing musical website xD
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Yeah, same here..10 calories for filling up a water bottle.
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Arizona makes a pomegranate acai berry green tea in bags that is so good that you don't need to add sugar, naturally sweet from the berries and no calories to speak of ... mmmm It even brews well in cold water, so I stuff a tea bag in a bottle of water and 5 minutes later I have a nice flavor for my daily water.
    ~Namaste
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Arizona makes a pomegranate acai berry green tea in bags that is so good that you don't need to add sugar, naturally sweet from the berries and no calories to speak of ... mmmm It even brews well in cold water, so I stuff a tea bag in a bottle of water and 5 minutes later I have a nice flavor for my daily water.
    ~Namaste
    Genius! Thank you!