Scared to weigh in...

Options
I haven't worked out since Thursday and I kinda ate everything I felt like eating over the weekend... now I'm afraid to weigh in and see the damage. Your thoughts... should I suck it up and weigh in, or just wait until next week?

Replies

• Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I say suck it up and weigh in. This way you'll know how you did next week, compared to where you are now. I go through this dilema myself. I'm always "afraid" to weigh in, especially if I don't feel any thinner. But face the music, and it might get you that much more motivated to do better this week!! Good luck.
  • sdijji
    sdijji Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    after my experience this weekend i would tell you to wait a week. I took the advice of one of the blogs and weighed started to weigh myself everyday well the first day was great because i had lost 1 lb the second day i gained 1.8 lbs. I am going to stick to weighing myself once a week. because it is discouraging to see any gain. (at least for me it is) :ohwell:
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I would definetely wait. The same thing happenned to me this week. I was out of town for the weekend because of work and I was not able to work out. Eating on the road is also very hard though I did everything I could to make the good choices and I finally succeeded in not eating too much even if it was sooo hard. On my weigh in day, I was just not feeling it. I weighed anyway and I had gained 1 pound!!!! I was so discouraged I had a breakdown and binged. If you feel it's gona be bad news, it's just better not to know !
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it.