I LOVE AdvoCare

Options
I have been taking Advocare for 2 months now. I love it. I've lost 17lbs and numerous inches. Their products have given me tons of energy. Very happy a friend turned me onto them. Now I have alittle more to loose.

Replies

• tireguyanderson
    Options
    I too Love Advocare. Been on just over a month and have lost 25lbs. It's been totally easy to follow.
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    How much do you exercise? I am not a fan of fad diets so I am wondering what the long term success is. I have a friend doing it. She is following the same basic eating schedule I am (salads, very little meat, protein and at least 12 glasses of water a day) and I have lost almost 20# to her 10# in the same amount of time but I am not taking the product. I exercise though and she really doesn't.

I have done programs like this before and always gained the weight back so I am skeptical.
  • Robyn1733
    Robyn1733 Posts: 58
    Options
    Sorry to just get back to you, Just saw your post. I exercise 4-5 times a week only because I was doing that before I started on Advocare. As for my husband, he hardly exercises and has lost 26lbs in just over a month. It is totally opitional to work out.
  • jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    I became a Distributor I like it so much.. I can't say enough about there products. I have lost 26lb's because of them with exercise..
    the kicker is when I first started using advocare I was only using Catalyst , and ThermoPlus. I later add spark wow that the bomb!!!
  • shellbell2312
    Options
    I have a friend who sales advocare. What do you all use? I do drink the spark but I havent really gotten anything else.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!