weekends are my weak spot

Options
Help... I seriously overeat on weekends .... I cant seem to find a way to stop myself....

Replies

• Flocker1979
    Options
    Ditto. I've been seriously working at overcoming that.
  • JoshuaFox07
    Options
    LOL!!! It's the weekend get out and do something. Walk around the park, learn a craft or learn a sport, run, get out with friends and family. Or if all else fails clean up and then go to sleep. Weekends are your time and it's understandable that you slip a little on the weekend. Well first if you go out to the club on the weekend or to party bring water so you don't drink alot of alcohol. If you go out to eat you can find something that is healthy and not loaded with fat and sugar. Focus, you have a choice when you pick up (whatever it is you pick up) ask yourself "Do I really need to eat this or am I just bored." Also, I found that keeping a strict diet 7 days a week and living by it will help you in the long run.
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    I guess you have to narrow down the reason you want to over eat on the weekends. Are you bored at home? If so, find a hobby that will burn calories so you can offset the calories you are eating. Hiking is a good start. I personally go biking on the weekends.