Looking for Support

Options
Hi, everyone. I'm a 26 year-old recent law school grad. I love my life, but I hate how I've treated my body recently. I'd love some extra support/encouragement as I get healthier, so let me know if you're interested in the same.

Replies

• drcain
    drcain Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi elocin85,

I am trying to learn a healthier lifestyle as well and hoping to help my family in the process. I'm 33 yrs old and live in Minnesota. I have tried Weight Watchers and dropped 20 pounds but I can't afford to pay for that service anymore :(. I'm starting again today with this website and hopefully will be successful but would love to make some "friends" online for support as well.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Thats what I am here for. Friend me if you would like. Good luck
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me. We can all use support and motivation.
  • gretahausen
    Options
    me too, me too! I am in Austin, TX. Looking for good buddies to cheer lead to and from. You can friend me, as I just started today on this site.
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    HI! Welcome to MFP! I am new (about a week now) and i am always looking for friends to support and who want to support me... I am in Myerstown, PA. Feel free to friend request me!
  • BrandyH20
    BrandyH20 Posts: 63
    Options
    i am new here too. i just started friday. you can add me if you would like. i have lost over 75 lbs. i quick trying to lose weight so now i am trying again. i really could use the support too. Good Luck!
  • jen_marie81
    jen_marie81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I have a similar goal... 140-145. I've got about 30-40 pounds to go, so I would love some support too!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. You can never have too many friends!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Friends really make all the difference in this journey! Oh - and welcome!!! :)
  • cpumeu
    cpumeu Posts: 89
    Options
    looking for the same...friend me and we can keep each other encouraged
  • gertrude13
    Options
    hahaha i'm a 19 year old premed student that basically ate my way to survival during exam weeks, hahaa i know what you mean :) feel free to add me up!