Poss the best night at curves ever!

Options
So I went in to curves tonight! The first thing I noticed - Im top of the leader board for inches lost in March - a grand total of 14"! go me!! Then a member who has never spoken to me b4 said to me wow curves is really working for u I cant notice a big difference u look like a different person. I thought to my self wow u didnt need to take the time out to say that to me but u did so thank you sooo much. Then when I went to the curves smart counter after my work out I had a green light on all muscles - this is the first time I have had this! Then I looked at my cals burned and it was 656!! The most I have burned in a session since I started! So I can officialy say it was my most successful night at curves! Thanks for listening! And thank you to everyone on this site that has kept me going and to the member who took time out to give me a compliment which has totally motivated me to keep going! Without u guys I wold have given up a long time ago! Keep reaching for the moon guys and at least then u will reach the stars which are utterly beautiful - just like u :)

Replies

• AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Alison_84
    Alison_84 Posts: 86
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome that they track progress like that and so good to know it's working!!!

I have a question - what is the green light on your muscles that you speak of? I've never been to curves but have thought about joining? :)
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Well all he machines work different muscles and when u r on the machine it tracks how well u r working ie to ur goal or not. When u go and look at ur work out after words it shows u all the muscles and if you hit ur goal on thoose muscles - hope that explains it? x
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Thats such a amazing job ! You should feel so proud right now and im sure that you do ! Keep up the wonderful job that you are doing !
  • msellie37
    Options
    That's a good night at curves all right. Good for you. I love my curves. I get so much inspiration from our leader Joni and the other ladies. :smile:
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That's really awesome!!! How wonderful you must feel today :bigsmile:
  • Alison_84
    Alison_84 Posts: 86
    Options
    cool thanks, and wtg :)
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!