Locked topics

Options
13»

Replies

• magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

Can we get a padlock smiley added? And a thumbs up smiley? kthx. :)

How's this?
    locked2.gif

Thanks!
    ___
    Hmmm, I read the topic, granted sharing it was not kkeeping on focus with FITESS/HEALTH, but maybe she needed someone to talk to because she felt that she had noone else TO talk to about it.

Don't forget there is the section for chit chat and fun n games. ;)

When I first started on this site, there wasn't a chit/chat section, but it was soon made after people wanted to post topics that weren't health/fitness related... and it was just under the general section ... and then this section was born!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    She was acting like a very young girl. Which was appropriate for a very young girl.

I hope she doesn't get her heart broken. If and when she does, she might gain some experience with which she can utilize to give advice to others.

I hope she doesn't take that experience and allow it to influence her to espouse some of the bitter, mean-spirited comments that I have seen directed towards her.
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    it was a one sided topic anyhow,, I was waiting for someone to post

"GoAhead.. Have a blast! Married Men are the best in Bed. All Sex. No emotion, go with it girl"

Bawhahahaaaaaaaaaaa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !!! That is exactly what she wanted to hear!!!

But we are the best in bed. At least that is what I was told.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I just want to let you know that we really aim to under - moderate but tensions were getting extremely high in that thread and it was heading for meltdown. We don't take the decision to lock a post lightly and it really is a last resort but sometimes it IS necessary when users are insulting and verbally attacking each other...as it makes for very uncomfortable reading. We focus mainly upon deleting adverts and such, but sometimes, we need to step in.

Thanks,
    Ms_Natalie
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator.

:flowerforyou:
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I read the topic, granted sharing it was not kkeeping on focus with FITESS/HEALTH, but maybe she needed someone to talk to because she felt that she had noone else TO talk to about it.

I think we should count it as a compliment that she chose us to open up to and share such a personal problem, this means we are all doing our job as supporters and making people feel good about themselves!

Let's try not to judge her. We all know none of us are perfect.

Thank you!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I just want to smack some of these people upside the head with a logic stick.
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I just want to let you know that we really aim to under - moderate but tensions were getting extremely high in that thread and it was heading for meltdown. We don't take the decision to lock a post lightly and it really is a last resort but sometimes it IS necessary when users are insulting and verbally attacking each other...as it makes for very uncomfortable reading. We focus mainly upon deleting adverts and such, but sometimes, we need to step in.

Thanks,
    Ms_Natalie
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator.

:flowerforyou:

Thank you for the "Offical" answer to my question. Although I would have like to share my 2cents, it is neccessary to keep peace in the sandbox! :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    it was a one sided topic anyhow,, I was waiting for someone to post

"GoAhead.. Have a blast! Married Men are the best in Bed. All Sex. No emotion, go with it girl"

Bawhahahaaaaaaaaaaa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !!! That is exactly what she wanted to hear!!!

But we are the best in bed. At least that is what I was told.

^^^So your wife lied to you, its okay, it happens.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:
    I am! I would never sleep with a married man. Or a single one for that matter. :bigsmile: :tongue: :bigsmile:

:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: