15 pounds by summer!

Options
Hello Everyone,

I originally lost 62 pounds with Weightwatchers in 2001, but those last pesky 15 pounds seem to haunt me like the plague! So here I am, trying to take them off again, in time for summer. I am a teacher (high school math) and there are 9 weeks until the end of the school year, so I have a pair of goal jeans to wear on that last day of school, and I am determined to fit in them.

I am also a runner...but my running is inconsistent. This will be my third year completing the Seacoast Race Series, and my goal this year is to beat all of last year's times. Oh yeah, and to run 4 days a week consistently from now until November, when I am forced back to being a gerbil on the treadmill!

I'm looking for friends who would like to support each other on this journey....whether you have 15 pounds or 50 to lose (because I've been there, too), I'm here to support you too! If this description fits you, feel free to add me as a friend! Happy Weight Loss!

-Gretchen

Replies

• Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a former WW too! I lost nearly 90 and gained back 10 but wanting to lose that and then some :smile:
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Hi, I want to lose somewhere between 14 and 20 lb's (hopefully by summer too!). I am running a 5k Race for Life in June and a 10K race in July. I have never done anything like this before so I have no time to beat but would love to do the 10k in under 60 mins. I generally go running now 3 or 4 times a week and have just started doing 30 day shred on the days inbetween. Add me as a friend if you like.....im happy to give any encouragement you need.....as long as you'll do the same for me :flowerforyou:
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    MFP rocks! I want to lose 20 more pounds by mid July! Let's do this!