Happy but *ugh* ~sigh~

Hubby wanted to suprise me today, soooo he picked me up from work and took me to my fave seafood buffet for snow crab legs. I LOVE them and I didn't eat anything else but the crab legs, (no fried foods or anything)......

but did I HAVE TO DREDGE THEM IN BUTTER?????????:noway: :frown: :noway: :frown:

Feelin' kinda *ugh* right about now.

Replies

• mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Hubby wanted to suprise me today, soooo he picked me up from work and took me to my fave seafood buffet for snow crab legs. I LOVE them and I didn't eat anything else but the crab legs, (no fried foods or anything)......

but did I HAVE TO DREDGE THEM IN BUTTER?????????:noway: :frown: :noway: :frown:

Feelin' kinda *ugh* right about now.
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    mello,
    31lbs so far, thats awesome work!

as for today its only one day of the week, so dont worry too much, i'm sure you will have learnt from today and will put that lesson to good use for future weeks (and if you ever need reminding not to do it again, just remember how you feel about today)
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    That was nice of your hubby.
    And yes you did have to have them in butter. :bigsmile: You can't have them any other way.
    Pretty yummy cheat meal.

:flowerforyou:
  • its ok. tomorrows a new day and your do better
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Try them with some cocktail sauce instead next time - yummmy.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    did you bring a doggy bag home for us????:tongue:

it'll be fine honey, don't beat yourself up girl....its not like you do it all the time, and every once in awhile...its nice to splurge a bit.....mmmm crab legs in buttaaaaa! not a bad choice at all:tongue: lol

hugs!
    Ali
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Small joys make life worthwhile; enjoy your husbands consideration and get right back on program. Everyone needs a little break every so often, I hope you enjoyed it. Every day is a new start. BTW, terrific progress so far, congrats!
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    hay its just 1 meal its not like youll gain 10 pounds we all deserve a break every now and then :glasses: