First NSV!!

Options
lajuice24
lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
So yesterday I went to buy some summer things for my kids and I needed a few things for myself for work. I never try on clothes.:huh: I know, crazy right? I just buy the size that looks like it will fit and that has worked so far. And that is what I did yesterday. I picked up the 3x shirt and came home. This morning when I put it on, it is way too big! Luckily it came with a belt that I used to cinch it, but it is not tight around my arms as short sleeves shirts can be and even with the belt it looks a little loose. I should take it back but since I have already worn it, i will save it for someone else who may be able to use it. I am super happy with this progress!!:happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Looks like you will be trying on clothes now before you buy them! Great job!
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    That's an excellent NSV!!! Good Job!
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's so exciting!
  • chattygirl2
    chattygirl2 Posts: 103
    Options
    great job!!! I did the same with some jeans this past weekend!!!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! :smile:
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Love that feeling! I hate all the extra trips to get the right size, but somehow I manage. :smile:

Good for you!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    SSSOOOO proud of you...that means you need some mirror time...You still see yourself as that heavy...time to re-evaluate!! :happy:
  • AmandaOc2011
    Options
    Thats brilliant! its great when you can notice your results!!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Girl you are shrinking and that is sooooo awesome! Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    those are the things that keep us going!
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    SSSOOOO proud of you...that means you need some mirror time...You still see yourself as that heavy...time to re-evaluate!! :happy:

^^^ THAT
    Congratulations!

How long did you wear the shirt? I would take it back if I just wore it for a couple of hours and didn't eat, get sweaty, etc on it.
  • asmith0301
    asmith0301 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!
  • MrgnD3
    MrgnD3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That has to be the greastest felling in the world. Keep up the progress!
  • Nomoregut
    Nomoregut Posts: 39
    Options
    Good Job My friend, I know you are super motivated
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!