I'm back (almost) Need MORE Support

Options
Hi all I'm back I've been gone for awhile in the hospital with a back injury.... I was in the hospital from 4/2-4/12, and I did lose 9 lbs. My motivation is still here, and I'm still motivated and ready to get back into things. I'm unable to walk without the assistance of a walker, but hopefully in a week or so after therapy I'll be ready to kick into full swing!

Keep me lifted up that I can get back to where I was at walking 6.5 mi in an hour and a half, and under my calorie recommendations... I'm ready for this, but hoping this time off won't get me down to much!

Thanks,

Arisha

Replies

• gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Maybe you can consider some water exercises while you are recuperating and can't walk. Good job losing while in the hospital and recovering.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Glad your back and on the mend! Don't push yourselftoo hard, no need to reinjure yourself. You were doing great before the hospital stay as well as during, and I'm sure you will continue in your success!!!!!!!!!!!! Water exercise might be a great idea since it is no impact and teee is resistance. Add me if your interested in more friends!!