Lets be friends on Wii Too

Options
I haven't added anyone yet, but I think you need the Wii console number to add anyone on Wii that is connected to internet. Mine is 2711 4582 3318 8017. Anyone cares to join? Lets see, if we can learn and support each other on Wii too. :drinker:

Replies

• neha
    neha Posts: 67
    Options
    I haven't added anyone yet, but I think you need the Wii console number to add anyone on Wii that is connected to internet. Mine is 2711 4582 3318 8017. Anyone cares to join? Lets see, if we can learn and support each other on Wii too. :drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I wish I had a Wii, but unfortunately I do not. It's about the only console I don't have. :frown:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I want to get Wii Fitness so badly, but I have so many other things I need first LOL....so I'll look for you one day when and if I do get it!

hugs!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    grrr i wish i had wii fit.... sorry some day soon i will i haop:ohwell:

jackie
  • neha
    Options
    oh bad! :brokenheart: I can't meet and share exercises online with anyone. Will look forward for you guys. We'll still keep rocking at MFP. :drinker:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I have a Wii, unfortunately I don't have wireless internet to hook up my Wii too! Maybe soon tho, got to find a good one so the whole neighborhood don't use my internet! haha
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    neha i just had my son put in your number. i had to wait for my "computer guy" to do it for me. one thing about having a cert. computer person in the family you get free fixings and upgrades. look forward to sharing.
    chipper
  • neha
    Options
    neha i just had my son put in your number. i had to wait for my "computer guy" to do it for me. one thing about having a cert. computer person in the family you get free fixings and upgrades. look forward to sharing.
    chipper
    I think I'll need your Wii number to register you on my Wii console. I checked out, didn't find any new message/mail or anything as a friend's request. Still got to figure out how it works.