Where I've been (pictures)

Options
124»

Replies

• Ginger4real
    Ginger4real Posts: 162
    Options
    I am really happy that your post is the first I clicked on ..I am new ..just getting started ..and this is insprational ..TY :flowerforyou: You look great ..and I assume you feel even better !
  • StrongerMomto7
    StrongerMomto7 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You are doing such a great job. Way to go!! :)
  • clala82
    clala82 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. Stick with it! You'll be at goal before you know it. And then you'll get to share your B&A pics with us again. You're an inspiration!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Amazing progress. Stick with it! You'll be at goal before you know it. And then you'll get to share your B&A pics with us again. You're an inspiration!

that's the plan! I'm getting really close and I am feeling soo much better.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great job
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Had to click on your link when I went to check your profile - you've been so encouraging as I begin the 17 Day Diet today!

I must say - WOOT WOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!! You are phenomenal! What an inspiration!

Keep up the good work hon, congratulations on what you've done so far! You are one hot mama!

:drinker:
    Ice
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    awww...thanks Ice! I appreciate that!
  • blackchick41bb
    Options
    looks like a dam different person altogether,i cant wait to get there.good work girl
  • briquelle
    briquelle Posts: 4
    Options
    your doing awesome girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!