Newbie!!

Options
Hello everyone I'm a 27 yr old 6ft 220lb professional...First time joining a site like this...finding that monitoring my diet has become more of a requirement than a choice lol. Always been thin most of my life so I'm going to blame this on baby weight...or do I not qualify for that?...Sympathy baby weight maybe...now to find someone to sympathize with....Looking to lose 20lbs and having to lose weight is new to me so any advice is helpful. I always eat breakfast/lunch and 9x out of 10 dinner. I can't tell you what my calorie intake is like (hoping I can change that by the end of the week) and I'm back in the gym and back in training (martial arts) so I should remain pretty active.

Replies

• kcarlson16
    kcarlson16 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step! I have found that this site is helpful with holding me accountable for my exercise/eating habits ... and it really helped me open my eyes up to just how many calories I was consuming in a day without even realizing it. Best of luck to you!
  • SkyraBee
    SkyraBee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You'll really enjoy it!! And... I'm on here!! Duh!!!
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    Welcome!! My advise is to stick with the calories that you're allotted and record everything!