Remember me (the short girl) well here are more recent pics

Options

Replies

• kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, I am 42 with 3 kids 10, 9 and 8 and I'm hoping my stomach will go back to looking the way yours does now!!
    Keep up the great work!!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    We are the same height and practically same weight with a similar goal weight too (I am currently at 124lbs) and my body doesn't look ANYWHERE near as great as yours!! You go girl!!

I am trying to lose my stomach as well... has been hard
  • rocky03
    rocky03 Posts: 55
    Options
    awesome job!!! I totally need to stay focused :smile:
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    OK, how did you manage that????
    I'm 122 pounds, 5'4 and I do not look like that. Exercise details, please.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    wow!you look great!!
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!! I don't know what else to say!!
  • jessicajones1022
    jessicajones1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!! How long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Way to go. I am sure you can get those last 10 lbs off without any problems.
  • GuilhermeRocha
    Options
    WOOOOW! You are Hot! =D
  • AllieCatNeal
    Options
    YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! You look FABULOUS!!! Good work!!!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Holy _____!!!!! Inspiration!!!!
  • WhitneyLuv
    Options
    i joined today and this is the first post i've read... talk abt motivation!! u really do look amazing!
  • Ksmckenzie87
    Options
    yea girl u did great! after just having a baby 9 months ago... wow!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    vavavavoom
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    you look awesome.... i have 3 kids 21,20,&17 and i so want my stomach to look like yours. i haven't been able to where a bikini in 21yrs....i can't wait..
  • dianam1973
    Options
    Ok so I had my baby in July of last year and didn't "try" to lose the weight until October. I hired a personal trainer for 2 months and managed to lose 10 lbs. I got sidetracked and gained most of it all back.

I started again January 31 (without personal trainer) and starting logging faithfully since then. I have managed to transform my body in 2.5 months. Might seem like a short amount of time.......well it is! But in these 2.5 months I have worked my *kitten* off like you wouldn't believe! Yes, I have my cheat "meal" once a week, but the rest of the week is nothing but clean eating!

The ONLY way you are going to truly transform the shape of your body is with weight training!!!! Let's say you are a pear shaped body and do just cardio everyday.....well you are going to lose weight but you are going to be a smaller pear shaped....know what I mean?

Changing and toning your body only comes with weight training and a combination of cardio and clean eating. Don't get me wrong, I still have that pooch on my tummy but another couple of months and it's going to be gone.....I promise!!

My diet is your typical 6 meals a day and my workout routines are a combination of cardio, weights, HIIT, kickboxing, and anything I can think of. I am CONSTANTLY changing up what I do. I don't do the same thing everyday.. Your body will get used to the same workout video and you won't see results as fast. For example, if you see my latest update status, I did what my friend calls a spartan workout. Go check it out. You can change or modify any of it. But my point is I like to do different things.

So weights weights weights, cardio cardio cardio and of course clean eating! Any questions just ask!!!
  • sare26
    sare26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you loook so fantastic! you are just the inspiration i need to start adding in some weights instead of my old fav cardio (but i do love cardio - haha probably wouldn't of said that 4 months ago!)
  • drroduran
    drroduran Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration...I am 37 (38 in a week...but who's counting)....I have five kids and quite a long way to go...My highest was 197...I've since lost 22 lbs or so...but lemme tell you...these stories and details about what folks like you have done keep me going every day! Thank you!
  • donnawilliams5
    Options
    well done you x
  • bethanna91
    Options
    Fabulous!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!