New Here!

Options
dme3o
dme3o Posts: 10 Member
Hey all. Just signed up and wanted to give this program a try. I usually use the Perfect Diet Tracker program but I like the mobility of this app.
As far as my fitness goals are: I'm currently trying to drop my bodyfat and build muscle while staying within a certain weight range.

So portion and weight for me is important. I pretty much try to weigh everything and "guesstimate" as I can but I would really rather avoid guesstimating.

The first thing I noticed is that there really isn't an option on all the food entries to specify serving sizes...specifically in weight (grams or ounces). Is there a way to do this? Some have drop downs but it's a bit vague...for example..."1 sandwich"...well, that sandwich could be a 6" hero or a Roll or Toast...so I was wondering if there was a way to specify something without having to manually enter it yourself...especially when you can't like if you go out to dinner or get food on the go that's not a common restaurant.

I live in NYC and there are so many great restaurants but with really no nutritional info.... :( LOL!

Anyone have any suggestions? Please let me know. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Yours in fitness,
Dme3o