Any Endomondo users out there? =)

Options
kandyjo
kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
So, I'm pretty much digging this Endomondo app on my phone! It's fabulous... And it has a community online where you can create a profile and stuff... So, I was wondering if there are any MFP'ers who are also Endomondo..ers... (yeah, that didn't work as well)...

Look me up and add me :drinker: (Kandy Jonker)

Replies

• kandyjo
    Options
    Oh, and if you have no idea WHAT I'm talking about... Endomondo is a workout/fitness/sport tracker... It also estimates the number of calories you burn during your activities or you can us a HRM via bluetooth... it's AWESOME!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    well, dang! This is the post that went nowhere =( I was hoping I'd find more people who used this app....:frown:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I added you, 2wheelit! :drinker:
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    well, dang! This is the post that went nowhere =( I was hoping I'd find more people who used this app....:frown:

I use it!! My user name is Kae Dee. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • ladonne73
    ladonne73 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I use the Cardio Trainer. Wonder if there is anyone who can compare the two apps???
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I also use cardio trainer, will see if my android support Endomondo!
  • vjles
    vjles Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I mainly use Runkeeper, but, I started out using Endomondo and have all my runs there. After a session with Runkeeper I export the GPX file and import it into Endomondo for completeness. I've also used Cardio Trainer. Runkeeper is the only one that reads out your average pace per mile as you are running.

I'm looking forward to the release of Addidas MiCoach for Android OS due this month (April). It's more a coaching tool rather than just a recording system. MiCoach can also read out your pace per mile as you run.
  • kandyjo
    Options

I use it!! My user name is Kae Dee. Feel free to add me if you want!

I'll find you and add you :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I use the Cardio Trainer. Wonder if there is anyone who can compare the two apps???

I'm not familiar with that app... I've seen it, but since I have used Endomondo I feel that I don't really need another app for the same thing... Is it better? What can you tell us about it?
  • vjles
    vjles Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent ;-)
  • andyj1984
    andyj1984 Posts: 76
    Options
    I use it! Its a brilliant app, very useful when you go on big bike rides :)
  • maorifulla
    Options
    I used endomondo for awhile, but use cycle tracker pro as it too reads out avg pace etc to me while im running, cycling walking etc
  • kandyjo
    Options
    So, you like cycle Tracker better..... hmmmmmm... I may check it out just to know... THANKS!! :drinker:
  • Enchantica
    Enchantica Posts: 117
    Options

Been using endomondo for a short while and really like it - except it EATS my battery! I've just sent you a friend request - My name's Netty Flewers :)
  • kandyjo
    Options

Been using endomondo for a short while and really like it - except it EATS my battery! I've just sent you a friend request - My name's Netty Flewers :)

Awesome!!!! Thanks!!! Haven't noticed it draining my battery TOO bad...
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I frippin' LOVE having buddies on Endomondo!!!!!! :drinker: Thanks, guys for all the encouragement!!!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I just started using Endomondo to track my cycling. So far I like the app since it geared more to training. I also use My Track's (Google) to track and record all the GPS informaiton on my rides.

I sent you a friend request.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I just started using Endomondo to track my cycling. So far I like the app since it geared more to training. I also use My Track's (Google) to track and record all the GPS informaiton on my rides.

I sent you a friend request.

Got it!! :drinker: Thanks!!

Yeah, I enjoy the app!!! And the little peptalks are always a fun surprise when I'm out kicking my own butt and then a little voice will come on and read a pep talk from a friend... LOVE IT!! :heart:
    Happy cycling!! :bigsmile:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    If anyone else wants to add me from this thread just send me a freidn request. (Mike Wise)