Paintballing!

Options
I went camping this weekend and was super nervous because I always tend to over-eat (and drink) when I go. Being out in the boondocks I wasn't able to rely on MFP so I tried to keep in mind my calories which I know I went over but I managed to balance everything out apparently with Paintball! I've never tried it before but omg it was so fun! All the running, squating, ducking, and diving... my muscles are so sore today from the work out i got. I totally recommend this sport as a great alternative for working out... it also turned out to be an amazing bonding experience for the family!

Replies

• craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    What a great workout! I never thought about that. I shoot handguns, and I know the rush that comes with it must burn a lot of calories. After shooting, I am full of energy.
  • TheBlondeGirl
    Options
    My boyfriend would agree with this. He is on a paintball team and practices and plays for 4-6 hours on the weekend, sometimes more and he's always complaining that he is sore the next day. That's been his sole source of exercise the last few weeks and he's dropped a total of 7-8 pounds so it's gotta be a good workout!
  • jmyers1230
    jmyers1230 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love love LOVE paintball. It really is quite a workout if you are hardcore into it and playing to win!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Lol, not just playing to win but running and hiding to avoid getting hit by those damn things.... man they hurt! :wink:
  • aekriebs
    aekriebs Posts: 45
    Options
    I am actually going paintballing this weekend and am curious as to how to log that as exercise??? Should I just guess how much time I spend running/hiking and log it as that?