There's something in the water

Options
I wasn't going to post this yet, but I'm too excited! I found out that I am pregnant! :bigsmile: Doing a happy dance!
Some of you know I miscarried last month (I was only a couple of weeks along). We've been trying since February. We just found out this morning so it hasn't sunk in yet. I have to admit that I am struggling with fear because I have had two miscarriages, and I have been cramping for a week. I trust the Lord so I know He has it all in His control, but I am human too. I know whatever happens He will give me the grace and strength to get through it! I need to stop worrying, so I can just enjoy it!
I still plan to use this site and continue to exercise and do my push ups and count calories, as I want to be in great shape and not gain too much weight! I will still be here! :happy:
One excited mommy

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to post this yet, but I'm too excited! I found out that I am pregnant! :bigsmile: Doing a happy dance!
    Some of you know I miscarried last month (I was only a couple of weeks along). We've been trying since February. We just found out this morning so it hasn't sunk in yet. I have to admit that I am struggling with fear because I have had two miscarriages, and I have been cramping for a week. I trust the Lord so I know He has it all in His control, but I am human too. I know whatever happens He will give me the grace and strength to get through it! I need to stop worrying, so I can just enjoy it!
    I still plan to use this site and continue to exercise and do my push ups and count calories, as I want to be in great shape and not gain too much weight! I will still be here! :happy:
    One excited mommy
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((melissa!)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am sooo happy for you girl!!! I've been there honey and I know how hard that can be.....so woot woot! prayers and best wishes to you girl!!!

love ya!
    Ali :drinker:

Alexander is gonna make a great big brother!!!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    thats awesome you must be thrilled!!!!!

Congrats!!!:smooched:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!

Have a happy healthy 9 mnths!
    :)

PLEASE tell me there isn't something in the water...LOL
    Kim
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!:drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Here Manda...drink some of the water that MechanicMom was drinking...it's good for you!

(Gratz MM!!!)
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    if you insist....

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    congrats, Mechanicmom!!!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: . . .

what wonderful news.:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    That's greatl news, MM. :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I pray that everthig will go well with this pregnancy and you'll have a healthy, perfect baby. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's always exciting to hear about someone else being pregnant!
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I will pray for you as you come to mind Mechanicmom!! Take it easy these next weeks--no heavy lifting--try to help your body all you can and get rest. Take some extra help with your little one that you have. God is in control and He is awesome!!:happy:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou: Gimmie some of that water pretty please :tongue: Hubby and I are tryin tryin tryin, oh well least that parts fun hehehe
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Before you know it you will be welcoming your new baby into this world. :happy:

Your family is blessed...just put your trust in him.

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    congrats. :drinker:
  • skinnyjweb
    Options
    The amazing thing is how the human body does what it needs to do. Take care of yourself; rest; eat well and the journey will unfold before you. I love that ! I am done having kids--even though secretly or not so secretly would love to keep it up! javascript:add_smiley('heart','post_body')
    54589.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • honeybunchthree
    honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    Congrats :bigsmile:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I'll have growing pictures of me in the future!