Ear Stapling...anyone tried it?

Options
I have read several articles on the internet about this procedure. I am leaning towards it. Has anyone out there tried this???

Replies

• shellkas
    shellkas Posts: 45
    Options
    I have read several articles on the internet about this procedure. I am leaning towards it. Has anyone out there tried this???
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh, never mind. I looked it up and it has nothing to do with having your ears stick out. Maybe I could glue mine back. :laugh:
  • shellkas
    shellkas Posts: 45
    Options
    No, it is a proceedure that comes from acupuncture. A small staple is placed in the inner cartlidge of the ear to put pressure on the pressure points to control hunger and stop smoking.
  • bodibykelli
    Options
    I just googled the subject and see that people are actually doing this to lose weight???!!!!!

http://health.howstuffworks.com/ear-staple.htm
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Things sticking in your ears? Things left in your ears????? :noway: :noway:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Heard about it, but never knew anyone that tried it. I do know someone who did the Lasar treatment for smoking, and stopped for a year. I was thinking about lipo, but figured it would pretty much suck. :laugh:
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    Heard about it, but never knew anyone that tried it. I do know someone who did the Lasar treatment for smoking, and stopped for a year. I was thinking about lipo, but figured it would pretty much suck. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

ROFL
  • honeybunchthree
    honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    OOUUUCCCHHH! I never heard of that until now. It sounds painful.
  • momma2jaiden
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    thanks for the laugh!
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: LMFAO
  • MChandler
    Options
    I did the ear staple 3 yrs ago. It is actually a staple placed in a certain part of the ear. Not the lobe, but that part in the center front that kinda covers the ear canal. lol, I wish I knew what it was called. It felt like I was getting my ears pierced. It didn't work for me and I had a hard time getting it out.

Peace Out!!