Starting Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 (in 6 weeks)

Options
TakeOne
TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
Hey! I just finished Jillian's 30DS this weekend and I am starting her new DVD, Ripped in 30. I couldn't have made it through the 30DS without the support and motivation of a group of ladies who were right there with me! Soooo..who wants to join me in getting ripped in 30?? :smile: :flowerforyou: My goal is to finish in 6 weeks, but whatever works for you is fine. We all go at our own pace. I'll post my results at the end. By the way, I'm looking to gain muscle and to maintain my current weight.

D1L1 done yesterday...boy is she a meanie in this one!! Best of luck to everyone!!

Replies

• TakeOne
    Options
    LOL..so I guess this workout is not as popular as the Shred? :laugh:
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I,m not there yet; just starting shred level 2. Curious though - what were your shred results ?? Please share!!

And thanks
    Janet
  • JVWard98
    JVWard98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would like to know as well. I need some inspiration = )
  • JVWard98
    Options
    I would like to know as well. I need some inspiration = )
  • JVWard98
    Options
    opps sorry a double post some how lol
  • TakeOne
    Options
    Hi Ladies : )

I had pretty good results with the 30DS. Again I was not trying to lose any weight, just wanted to get some muscles. Measurement wise I lost an inch (-.5 from waist and -.5 from hips) and I feel great!! My arms are noticably more toned. My legs are much stronger and my abs, well...they feel stronger...gotta start somewhere :laugh:

Best wishes to you both!! Don't worry about doing it in 30 days...took my about 7 weeks I think. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want the whole story. I've been maintaining for about 9 months now. :flowerforyou:
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I thought your post meant you were starting in 6 weeks... maybe others are confused too. I'm doing Ripped in 30 but alternating with JM's 6 week 6 pack. I really love these dvd's! I got great results with 30 DS and I plan on sticking with JM's workouts!
  • jennandtwogirls
    Options
    Hey ladies...I am new here...and I am having a hard time figuring out what type of workout is best. I want to get the maximum results for my time...I have been alternating brisk walking and jogging for 60 minutes 3 times a week...I am open to feedback. What are you ladies doing and how often?
  • sexyprincess69
    Options
    I am currently doing the 30 day shred for the past 17 days I am on level 2 day 7 however I am experiencing some disccomfort in my knees. Did you experience the same
  • TakeOne
    Options
    I thought your post meant you were starting in 6 weeks... maybe others are confused too. I'm doing Ripped in 30 but alternating with JM's 6 week 6 pack. I really love these dvd's! I got great results with 30 DS and I plan on sticking with JM's workouts!

Good point! Never thought of that.. Oh well..not sure how to change that now..

I almost got the 6 week 6 pack dvd (probably will in the future). When you compare it to the 30DS and Ripped in 30, how is it? Are there new move or just a variety from the other dvds?
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I’m on L3D7 of 30DS and I plan on starting Ripped in 30 after. It’s so great having people so get support and motivation form! Good luck everyone with Ripped & 30DS!!

Here is another thred that I found too that has a bunch of people doing Ripped in 30:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/197058-jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I'm doing both 30DS and Ripped in 30, alternating between them. I get a little too bored doing the same workout every day so I try to switch it up.

I did Level 3 of Ripped in 30 today and it just killed me, more than usual actually.
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    As far as Jillian's 30 Day Shred, does everyone just do one level per day of the dvd? My plan is to do 20 minutes of the dvd and then incorporate cardio as well. Just curious if anyone is doing more than just 20 minutes of the dvd a day. Today was my first day of the Shred.
  • dmtorres96
    Options
    I am interest on this... first time I hear about this program.... Count on me... will let you know when I get this DVD. :happy:
  • TakeOne
    Options
    :laugh: I am the worst when it comes to keeping track of what day I'm on!! Today was either L1D3 or L1D4?? I went with 3 b/c I figure it can't hurt to do a little extra.

If your looking for JM dvds, you can get them all at Target :smile:
  • dmtorres96
    Options
    I am starting all over again!!