Options
    do not recommend:

old_spice.gif

Hahahaha! You are on a roll today!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    LMFAO at all of yous! :laugh:

i also like red pepper flake...have recently discovered cumin. not spicy, but great to roast cauliflower, chickpeas or greenbeans w/ (add some olive oil, garlic, cumin, salt, pepper - throw in oven).
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Louisiana Hot Sauce is my fave. Mmmmmmmm. I've never tried Frank's but I have a bottle of it in the pantry. Any suggestions for what I should use it on?
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options

i also like red pepper flake...have recently discovered cumin. not spicy, but great to roast cauliflower, chickpeas or greenbeans w/ (add some olive oil, garlic, cumin, salt, pepper - throw in oven).

Try mixing cumin, coriander, and garlic together with the oil sometime-I use that all the time with veggies, sometimes a little cayenne as well for spice, also good on grilled chicken.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I like fresh jalapenos, pepper flakes and ground chipotle.
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options
  • Therapist_mama
    Therapist_mama Posts: 135 Member
    Options

Try mixing cumin, coriander, and garlic together with the oil sometime-I use that all the time with veggies, sometimes a little cayenne as well for spice, also good on grilled chicken.

I agree cumin, corainder and garlic some of my favorites use them all of the time!