New From St. Louis MO Area

Options
Hello, I'm new to this site (Previous part of Lose It! but since they do not have an android app I decided to join your site! I have lost 10.8 pounds since 3/1 and hope to lose 30 pounds by July 30 and then 60 pounds by 12/31/11 and then another 20 next year!

I live in the O'fallon/Lake St. Louis area and would love to meet new people both around the area and around the country so we can lean on each for moral support and inspiration!

Replies

• Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in Belleville, IL just on the other side of the river from St Louis!!!

Nice to meet you neighbor!!!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I don't currently live in the St. Louis area, but used to live in St. Charles, MO a couple of years ago. I have moved back to the Chicago area to be closer to family.

Welcome to the site!
  • mynameisnotlisa
    mynameisnotlisa Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello there! From Troy/Collinsville IL, near Belleville, on the Illinois side of the river. :) Welcome to MFP!
  • cerferchick
    Options
    I live in the CWE! You'll love MFP! Welcome!
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm about two hours from St. Louis, close to Jefferson City. Welcome!
  • kcarreno
    kcarreno Posts: 48
    Options
    I am also in Ofallon/LSL area! I've been on here for about a month but am just starting to try to stay more active with it, because I need the motivation :). I hope you do well and will add you as a friend!
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    HI. I'm in St. Louis, actually STL City. Welcome to MFP!!! You will love this site!!! ;-)
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5 hours from you, in SE Kansas :happy:
  • ladyjade68
    Options
    I'm in U. City - joined on Monday. Love this website!