Another Newbie!!! :)

Options
Hello Everyone!!

My name is Michele, I'm 37, and just started using this site last week. I have never been good at writing down what I eat, but with MFP, so far so good!!!! My only issue, per say, is that it says I'm not eating "enough" calories and am in danger of "starvation mode". Not sure what to do about that......
Anyhow, I have gained alot of weight over the past 2 years. I found out I have PCOS, and have had some other "female" medical issues that have caused me to "balloon" up!! Having PCOS makes it harder to lose weight, and I really got fed up. I had to be in the right frame of mind to try to fix all this, and I think I am now. I'm hoping to make some weight loss buddies here, keep up the good progress, and also LEARN how to be healthier and reach my goals. After having my second son, I never could get the baby weight off. Well, my "baby" will be 7 next month!!! ;) Time to fix myself once and for all!! Thanks for taking time to read this!! Hope to get to know you all better SOON!!
Hugs,
Michele

Replies

• Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome Michele!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome Michelle! I am new too. I have already lost 6 pounds in a week and a half. This site really keeps me on track. Please feel free to add me as a buddy for motivation and help! Good luck! :smile:
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck. I just got thru my first month. Love the site!
  • leanne2376
    leanne2376 Posts: 217
    Options
    Hi - i am new too - i love this site its so helpful and positive. I wish you lots of luck