• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Still no Tam??

starwars8ee.gif
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Oh My poor Tami is working.....but don't you worry, when she returns there will be some fire works that will make the Olympic opening ceremony look boring.....NOTICE HOW I SAID MY TAMI....showing my support and :heart: for you Tami- hawtie girl- sis of mine!

*whispers to J....that was really funny though bro! lol and I'm still wondering about those satin blue ties of yours and James down in your pit cubbies???? but you know me....wonder...wonder....wonder Ali...:huh: :bigsmile: *.....oooo you're sooo in for it.....

*hands shore some popcorn and winks at her.....* don't you worry girl...we'll see a show....o you betcha we will!:bigsmile:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    ooooo oooooo question!!!!

are those gu...gir....ah people...are those PEOPLE wearing KILT????:huh:

Get'er Jamerz!!!

just askin!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

*AHEM* A kilt flaps over to the right of the gentleman wearing it, a skirt either does not flap, or flaps to the left! As for the "PEOPLE" in the photo, not sure that they fit any definition ! But I KNOW that they are not in any clan that I know of! :noway:

well then if that's sooo.....why do J and you have those matching blue ties in your pit cubbies???? again...just askin'....:drinker: go kilts! woot!

We rent them out on *special* occasions :devil:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Get'er Jamerz!!!

*AHEM* A kilt flaps over to the right of the gentleman wearing it, a skirt either does not flap, or flaps to the left! As for the "PEOPLE" in the photo, not sure that they fit any definition ! But I KNOW that they are not in any clan that I know of! :noway:

well then if that's sooo.....why do J and you have those matching blue ties in your pit cubbies???? again...just askin'....:drinker: go kilts! woot!

ah well that makes sense!:wink::laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

Get'er Jamerz!!!

Or on days of the week that end in 'y'. That's really enough reason in itself. :smile:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    Oh My poor Tami is working.....but don't you worry, when she returns there will be some fire works that will make the Olympic opening ceremony look boring.....NOTICE HOW I SAID MY TAMI....showing my support and :heart: for you Tami- hawtie girl- sis of mine!

*whispers to J....that was really funny though bro! lol and I'm still wondering about those satin blue ties of yours and James down in your pit cubbies???? but you know me....wonder...wonder....wonder Ali...:huh: :bigsmile: *.....oooo you're sooo in for it.....

*hands shore some popcorn and winks at her.....* don't you worry girl...we'll see a show....o you betcha we will!:bigsmile:
    dilema!
    show support for Tami
    or laugh at J's joke

rabbitpancake.jpg

i love you's both too much... although secretly:laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    :laugh:
  • shorerider
    Options
    rabbitpancake.jpg

You know, with that pancake looking like a Tam 'O Shanty and that plaid fabric in the background looking like a kilt....

You could mistake that rabbit for J!! :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    rabbitpancake.jpg

You know, with that pancake looking like a Tam 'O Shanty and that plaid fabric in the background looking like a kilt....

porky_cww_1.jpg
  • shorerider
    Options

porky_cww_1.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: It's J, too!
  • obliged
    Options
    rabbitpancake.jpg

porky_cww_1.jpg
    oh now see thats just wrong!
    :noway:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    rabbitpancake.jpg

porky_cww_1.jpg

Pugs need freedom too!!!
  • obliged
    Options
    rabbitpancake.jpg

porky_cww_1.jpg

Pugs need freedom too!!!
    ingenuity.jpg
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    rabbitpancake.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

porky_cww_1.jpg

Pugs need freedom too!!!
    ingenuity.jpg
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wellll..................I get up early, get to the gym, work and then went to see The Dark Knight and this is what I come home to??

Hrmph!! J..........you are SO getting poo thrown at you!! You better sleep with one eye open!!!

I'll get you my pretty..............and you're little dogs too!! :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    Wellll..................I get up early, get to the gym, work and then went to see The Dark Knight and this is what I come home to??

Hrmph!! J..........you are SO getting poo thrown at you!! You better sleep with one eye open!!!

I'll get you my pretty..............and you're little dogs too!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Tam and the Dark Knight?! Ohhhhhh..... NOW I get the joke!!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Looks like J isn't the only one that had a stick during this post :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Is that a *bump* I see on her leg? Maybe not...:bigsmile:
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    Is that a *bump* I see on her leg? Maybe not...:bigsmile:

That would depend on the dog. :devil:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options