Ugh I'm Fed Up!

Options
2»

Replies

• lesliekae
    lesliekae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so so much!
    I really needed to be reminded of why I'm here; and that I'm doing this for LIFE!
    I don't know what I would do without your constant motivation and support - I'm going to take this one day at a time again and just focus on being healthy.

I don't believe I could put anything better than anyone above. Just keep coming back because this is the kind of support and kindness you will always find. Everyone here pulls for each other and it is very moving. You've done great and the closer to goal you get the tougher it gets. Pounds come off slower but they come off. By now you probably pretty much know what types of food are good choices and what portions are reasonable. So if logging calories is driving you crazy just let it slide and just make sure you get some physical activity in to keep your metabolism going. If you are stressed out from exams like one of the post suggested please believe me when I tell you that getting in an hour of exercise will relax you and energize you for some serious studying. I am a student too and I have realized that it helps me to focus.