Wedding Gowns

Options
Guess who tried on wedding gowns yesterday! I posted my top 5 in my profile, they are all sooo different and I love them all for different reasons, just for fun tell me what you think of them and which you like best! :happy: thank you!! :drinker:

Replies

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Guess who tried on wedding gowns yesterday! I posted my top 5 in my profile, they are all sooo different and I love them all for different reasons, just for fun tell me what you think of them and which you like best! :happy: thank you!! :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    aaawwww....so pretty!! :love:

I like the 3rd one best. The pattern is very eye-catching. :smile:

You'll look lovely in anything you choose! :heart:
  • presariofaded
    Options
    wow they are all so pretty!! :bigsmile: i like the first one the best though. :flowerforyou:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I love them all, you look so so good! I like the last one! But I would pick whatever you are going to feel the most comfortable in, because comfort = confidence and confidence = beauty!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    definitely pic the one you like best, but my favorite is the third one i think, with the detail wrapping around
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I like the third one. YOu look the most happy in that one
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Your so pretty! I also think the 3rd one..
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Thank you! it was so fun trying them on! I think the first one is my favourite but its the only one that doesnt laceup in the back, it zips and has faux-buttons. Ya'll would choose number 3 though, lol, it's the most expensive by about 400$ :noway:
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    You look so beautiful in all of them! I love the 2nd one, the one that's lacey, it looks really classy! :flowerforyou:
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL DRESSES!! THE FIRST CHOICE IS NUMBER 3. THE SECOND CHOICE IS NUMBER 5.

JOY :flowerforyou:
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    They are all beautiful...you are stunning! I like #3 the best.....Ü:happy:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    You can't go wrong! They are all great! I really like the 1st one. I see why everyone else likes the 3rd one too. You will be a beautiful bride. The "right" dress will make you feel amazing on the inside and out!!!! Best of Luck :heart:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: the 3rd one!
    Gorgeous details.
    You look awesome girl!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    I like the first one (farthest left) and the fourth one (second from right) the most. The fourth (second from the right) is my favorite -- although I see I'm alone on that. It looks so sleek and simply elegant.

They are all pretty and you are a knock-out in all of them so there is no wrong choice.
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Options
    The first one looks the best on you! You look very lovely and very comfortable in that one. Congrats, I was just at my last fitting today for my bridesmaid dress and it fit like a glove....hope it stays that way with my treadmill being broke and all....LOL!
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    The first one is simply elegant and it looks lovely on you.

Your smile speaks a thousand words.

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    I think the first one is so smooth on your body and is very flattering! The third is stunning! Good luck picking,,,they are all fabulous!!!
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    I like the first one (farthest left) and the fourth one (second from right) the most. The fourth (second from the right) is my favorite -- although I see I'm alone on that. It looks so sleek and simply elegant.

They are all pretty and you are a knock-out in all of them so there is no wrong choice.
    you're not alone on that
    i love the forth one!
    and after that is the second
    but its your choice which ever one you feel comfortable in
    plus dont forget its a year away and you can probably pick other oens coz of all the weight you would have lost:bigsmile:
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I like the 4th one, it is very classic. Look at those curves!!!!!!!!!!:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: I am going to be gown shopping in the next few months, isn't it exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Zeii
    Zeii Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I like the 3rd one, it's very pretty!