I am more than half way there!

Options
5823672.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

I am so happy with my weight loss progression! There have been so many changes in my life since my weight loss began! I am so much healthier now: On less medications, no more high cholesterol, my heart is doing great, no more breathing problems when I walk, I have more energy and I just plain feel better! I have been having a great time buying new clothes in styles that I couldn't even think about for decades before! My husband raves about my new behind :love: though he swears he loved it before:flowerforyou: ! My self esteem has climbed like you wouldn't believe! I don't hide from the camera any more:laugh: ! I can't wait to see and feel the final results when I reach my goal and sustain it! We are renewing our vows in November of this year for our Silver Anniversary and I can't wait to walk down the isle weighing less than I did the day we got married:heart: ! Thank you for all the support MFP friends. You are all wonderful and I wish you the best!

Replies

• skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    congratulations!
  • lovingbears2
    lovingbears2 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! That is SOOO WONDERFUL!!! and so inspirational!! :love:
    Good for you ! I am sooo happy for you, too!! :flowerforyou:
  • ari_27
    ari_27 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's wonderful! :)) your hard work has paid off..I'm very close to hitting my halfway mark and I have to say I feel the same way, I just feel GOOD about myself for the progress I'm making. Again, congratulations, keep going!
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thats a great goal to weigh less on your anniversary then you did on your wedding day. Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!