Relationship advice, I guess?

Options
2»

Replies

• peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    We just talked about he asked me to break up with him because he still loves me and he said he couldn't do it. I told him I was sorry. It's hurts really bad because I know I'm hurting him and he's such a good guy but things just weren't the same as they used to be. So I guess this is what breaking up feels like :( He was really upset when he left so all I can saw is that I hope he's okay and not doing anything to hurt himself.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    It's going to be tough right away. It sounds like this is going to be for the best!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    You lost me at " still love him and care about him but i'm not sure if I'm IN LOVE with him anymore "

Love? In Love? Never did get the difference. Words.
  • misjesica
    misjesica Posts: 21
    Options
    I was with a guy for three years and then we both went to the same university. My entire freshman year I was constantly sad and confused because it felt like we were both changing, he was having anxiety about me being around guys as well, and I was feeling like we were both too dependent on each other. We eventually agreed to break it off because there was so much more sadness in the relationship than happiness. Fast forward to a year later and I am sooooooooooo much happier in college! I've experienced so much more in life without a guy holding me back.

It's going to hurt, but you can do it!!!! If you gave it your all, then there's nothing wrong with walking away.