Is Anyone Else as Bored as Me?

Options

Replies

• AnabolicAdam
    Options
    What has been the hardest part of your lifestyle-change/diet/exercise/weight-loss program?

Being a bodybuilder and Diabetic doesnt workout so well. When I go through my bulking phase (winter) I would usually have to increase my carbs quite a bit on order to get the amount of calories needed. Now that carbs are out of the question I have had to switch my primary fuel source to fats. It hasnt been to bad and to be honost I think that Im harder now with high fat/ high protein diet than I ever was with a high carb/ high protein diet. I do miss the pasta, rice, and sweet potatoes though.
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Rather than say what I have given up... I am going to say what I have GAINED... and that is LOTS of eye candy .. aka HOT men at the gym! If that isn't motivational I don't know what is!! haha

Nice!!!!!!!!

There is a hot trainer guy at the gym who might be flirty with me (I am sooo bad at knowing these things!... I feel like that's just part of his job?! lol) and my plan is to get in shape and have the confidence to be super flirty back and seduce him! hahaha :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with the eye-candy.
    I made friends with the hottie at my gym.
    Sometimes when it's really slow, since I usually go there at like 2am, he'll jump on the treadmill next to me.
    Or at least talk to me when I'm doing my workouts.
    Damn I dig that boy!
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    Rather than say what I have given up... I am going to say what I have GAINED... and that is LOTS of eye candy .. aka HOT men at the gym! If that isn't motivational I don't know what is!! haha

Nice!!!!!!!!

There is a hot trainer guy at the gym who might be flirty with me (I am sooo bad at knowing these things!... I feel like that's just part of his job?! lol) and my plan is to get in shape and have the confidence to be super flirty back and seduce him! hahaha :)

Lmao!! Stories like that make me wish I was single some days!! I feel guilty for flirting!! It is harmless though!! I love my man!! But you get it girl!!! Personal trainer wouldnt be so bad! Right??
  • MissbusyLizzie
    Options
    Sometimes when it's really slow, since I usually go there at like 2am, he'll jump on the treadmill next to me.
    Damn I dig that boy!

It seriously makes it sooo much more enjoyable! But, I must say I do feel a little self conscious around my hottie just because he is so buff and hot.... and I am not so much! haha.
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Damn I dig that boy!

It seriously makes it sooo much more enjoyable! But, I must say I do feel a little self conscious around my hottie just because he is so buff and hot.... and I am not so much! haha.

Mine is the trainer too.
    He is so f-ing adorable.
    And sexy.
    And fit.
    And like, perfect muscles.
    And I like to think he's flirting with me, but I'm sure he's got a girl that's WAY hotter than me.
    So I'mma get hot, and steal him. :D
  • hush7hush
    Options
    And you are super pretty.
    I wish I was as pretty as you!
  • MissbusyLizzie
    Options

Nice!!!!!!!!

Lmao!! Stories like that make me wish I was single some days!! I feel guilty for flirting!! It is harmless though!! I love my man!! But you get it girl!!! Personal trainer wouldnt be so bad! Right??

Hahah I have almost always been single, and never think guys are interested in me... so I have no idea what to do! Flirty is just fun, even if it goes absolutely no wear! Haha he is a couple years younger than me... would that make me a cougar?!??! HAHAHAHA! Either way... I would consider it an accomplishment to date a personal trainer!!
  • ashmom86
    Options
    My bf is smokin hot and fit!! Drives me crazy!! But he is a big motivator for me!!!!
  • MissbusyLizzie
    Options
    Damn I dig that boy!

Mine is the trainer too.
    He is so f-ing adorable.
    And sexy.
    And fit.
    And I like to think he's flirting with me, but I'm sure he's got a girl that's WAY hotter than me.

Ok girlie... our mission is to seduce our trainer hotties!! :D
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    N_BEAST_MODE_24_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I cut out a lot of pasta too.

And I cut out soda for a while, but I'm needing it to get through this week.
    [/quote

They have wheat pasta noodles...try it, its great
  • MissbusyLizzie
    Options
    My bf is smokin hot and fit!! Drives me crazy!! But he is a big motivator for me!!!!

Lucky you! You already have your hottie!! haha
  • ashmom86
    Options

Nice!!!!!!!!

Hahah I have almost always been single, and never think guys are interested in me... so I have no idea what to do! Flirty is just fun, even if it goes absolutely no wear! Haha he is a couple years younger than me... would that make me a cougar?!??! HAHAHAHA! Either way... I would consider it an accomplishment to date a personal trainer!!

Oh gosh!! Cougar!!! I think you have to be like 50+ to be considered a cougar!! Seriously, you are gorgeous!!! What is the matter with the boys in your area??? Just have fun with it!!!
  • ashmom86
    Options
    MFP needs Instant Messaging!!!
  • hush7hush
    Options

AGREED.
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Damn I dig that boy!

Mine is the trainer too.
    He is so f-ing adorable.
    And sexy.
    And fit.

Girl, I am all over that.
    It can be our new challenge. Hahaha.
    I have yet to see him this week.
    We have each othre's schedules memorized.
    If I'm off a day he'll be like "where were you?"
  • MissbusyLizzie
    Options

AGREED.

Seriously!! And it needs captions for pictures!
  • hush7hush
    Options
    And the ability to comment on pictures.
    I think that would boost all of our ego's.
  • MissbusyLizzie
    Options
    Damn I dig that boy!

Mine is the trainer too.
    He is so f-ing adorable.
    And sexy.
    And fit.

Hahaha! yes!! That is awesome. IHe found me during my personal training session today (I train with someone else) and ran by me and gave me a high five. He has such a cute smile. Its not fair!! haha
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Damn I dig that boy!

Mine is the trainer too.
    He is so f-ing adorable.
    And sexy.
    And fit.

Hahaha! yes!! That is awesome. IHe found me during my personal training session today (I train with someone else) and ran by me and gave me a high five. He has such a cute smile. Its not fair!! haha

Mine is adorable too.
    Like, when I leave, if the other guy says bye, and mine is cleaning or something, he'll pop out of nowhere to say bye and wave.
    I'm sure I'm totally taking the actions for something else.
    But it's cool, because it gives me hope.
    Haha.