Hi everyone!

Options
Hi. My name is Jacki. I've been doing this for a week now. It is really helpful for keeping me at my calorie goal for the day. I need to lose 150 pounds and am so frustrated with myself that I let it get this bad. I really need support and encouragement and promise to give the same back to you all. Thanks for listening. Jacki

Replies

• xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    hey :)
    Welcome! I was the same when i started, and i still wonder how i let myself get so bad! But this site is great and really supportive. Best of luck!
  • booboocraig
    Options
    Hiya Jacki, welcome to the site and on making the decision to lose weight.......I am are you will do well...add me as a friend and I will offer you support on your journey :)
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hey! You've definitely come to to right place! Good luck:bigsmile:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209
    Options
    hi jacki welcome and gd luck:flowerforyou:
  • Whiskey_Byrne
    Whiskey_Byrne Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, good luck with your journey hope it all goes well. I felt frustrated with myself to for letting myself get to the point I did but I'm on my way and feeling much better about it all, only 85 more lbs to go! Keep focused and find soemthing you enjoy doing for exercise to keep yourself on track :0)
  • meggiemaye
    meggiemaye Posts: 117
    Options
    Hey Jacki!! Welcome and congratulations on taking such a big first step! We will all be here for you on this long but enlightening journey. :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me if you would like! I'm on the site just about 24/7 and love supporting my friends.