Newbie losing that baby weight

Options
EmVar
EmVar Posts: 13 Member
Hiya, I'm Emma, I'm 33 and have a lovely 15 month old daughter who unfortunately caused me to become a bit chubby. Despite feeding her myself, I didn't lose any baby weight in the early months because I had an undiagnosed thyroid problem.

Well I've lost 15lb of it but really want to get back into my "nice" clothes - you know the ones that show off your figure instead of hiding it!

I'm finding the food diary really good, and the exercise logging (when I do any) is quite motivational. Last night I considered going for a jog so that I could have some supper - that must be good motivation!

I'm hoping the forum will be a good way to share ideas and keep motivated, so hello world, here I come!

Replies

• LesleyCupcakes
    Options
    Hi Emma, I'm in the same position as you - I have a 10 month old daughter and also trying to lose the baby weight! Feel free to add me :) x
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is an awesome place, with such great people. I to have been losing the baby weight plus some. My son just turned one this past weekend and I was able to lose down to what I weighed when I found out I was pregnant with him in the past 3 months. Good luck on losing it! And feel free to add me!!