I;ve had the best week!

Options
I jogged 4 times this week(3 miles each jog), muscle trained every other day, and managed my time well for once! lol I kept my house clean, and the dishes done! With work, housework, dieting, cooking, keeping my b/f entertained*wink*:love::smooched: :blushing: it's almost too much to do and never enough time! BUT! I've seriously been trying to manage time better....and trying to think of whats more important in life. This was a good week and I hope you all had just as good of a week! Take CARE!

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I jogged 4 times this week(3 miles each jog), muscle trained every other day, and managed my time well for once! lol I kept my house clean, and the dishes done! With work, housework, dieting, cooking, keeping my b/f entertained*wink*:love::smooched: :blushing: it's almost too much to do and never enough time! BUT! I've seriously been trying to manage time better....and trying to think of whats more important in life. This was a good week and I hope you all had just as good of a week! Take CARE!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    That rocks sox!!! (hehe that rhymed...teehee)
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!!! hugs!!! I love when I get to run a lot in one week....woo hoo!