Head Cold=bad HELP!!!

Options
Yesterday was the first day in a 8 day period I didnt exercise and ate like crap!! I had a severe head cold could get off the couch except to grab something to eat, body hurt too much to exercise and if you look at my food diary I ate horribly! I feel a little better today I plan on exercising and eating right, but I get my 2nd weight in tomorrow for my biggest loser challenge here in town and im afraid I screwed up royally with yesterday! anything I can do today and tomorrow to fix it and has anyone fell off for a day because of being sick before??

Replies

• BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I fell off for a month due to pneumonia. When your sick your sick. With a head cold I would still exercise though. Brush yourself off and get back on the wagon today. Not tomororw.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Ditto that for me!! Getting over a cold myself. Not much you can do about it now, except get back on track, exercise, and eat as healthy as possible. Can't undo the past so move forward in a positive manner! Feel better!!!!
  • pattiann603
    Options
    one day won't kill you. but if you're worried about bloat, drink a lot of water today. it may keep you from retaining due to sodium, and help you to have a more realistic weigh in tomorrow.
  • carmenvo
    carmenvo Posts: 34
    Options
    I was sick last week and altough I tried to do SOME exercise every day (an effort, not really successful, but an effort) today it felt like the work of those weeks before was totally lost. Pretty demotivational, but I think that you'll build it up pretty quickly if you start again.
  • crystaldegreef
    Options
    Ugh.... this is me today... I feel like my head is under an elephant's bum. I'm gonna try to watch the food intake and drink a lot of water.... sorry to hear that there are others going through this... totally sucks...