Are my GOALS realistic?

Options
GOALS-
APRIL 27 2011 ~ 310
MAY 7 ~ 305
MAY 27 ~ UNDER 300!! NEW OUTIFIT
JUNE 15 (END OF BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE) 270!! WIN!!
JUNE 27 (3 YR WEDDING ANNIV.) ~ 265!! 2 NEW OUTFITS!!!
JULY 10 ~ 250
AUG 1 ~ 240
SEPT 1 ~ 230
OCT 12 (MY 30TH BDAY) 215!! GO TO CEDAR POINT!!!
NOV 30 ( SONS 4TH BDAY) UNDER 200!! NEW WARDROBE!!
JUNE 2012 (MAIN GOAL 4 YR ANN) 170!! CRUISE!!!!!!

Thanks and please feel free to add me as a friend I could use all the support I can get, and without support I always seem to fail!!

Replies

• hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck..feel free to add me....we are all in this together:)
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    This is a great site and you'll love the support on here. :)

I think rewarding yourself is the way to go. I have not seen anyone really totally fail with this program. You can always adjust your goals as you go.
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    This site is amazing and you should find all of the support you could ever want here! Feel free to add me and we can work on this journey together. :)
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I think they are realistic, and keep in mind you may lose ALOT in the begining espeically. Majority of my 50 lbs came off the first 4-6 months. I'd say close to 40lbs of it. So you may surpass your goals faster than you think. Also - towards the end it does slow down....this is the part you need to be patient with. I've struggled with my last 10 lbs way longer than i did the first 40.
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    One thing that i have learned in this journey is that the numbers do not always go down. I have had times where the number just stays there, and I have had times that I eat like crap and exercise very little. (working my way out of the second one right now).
    What I always have to remind myself is that this is a lifestyle change for me, so even though I am not losing weight right now, I forgive myself for eating the crap, and work on eating healthier each day and each meal. It is most definitely a learning process for me!