MFP People :)

Options
I wonder how many people on MFP act towards everyone on here the same way they act towards people in their everyday interactions. The majority of people on here are always so nice and helpful, but I wonder if we are all really like that? If so, this could be a killer dating site, haha.

Replies

• LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I try to be............... but in real life.........i'm just not this cool !
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    I am, cant help it............................. :tongue:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I hope I am no different in real life then I am on here as far as being nice and trying to make people laugh.:smile:
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Definitely! lol I love helping people in general and it helps me as well while i'm going through my journey as well. We only have one very short life, I mean tts hard to think that i've already lived 1/4 of my life expectancy. So why not help people and treat them with respect that they deserve. Like the quote from American History X "life's too short to be pissed off all the time"
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I am no different, I am a social person so I like to be nice and enjoy my interactions with other people. If I get a crabby one, I usually act even nicer which tends to really pi** them off, which I do get a strange kick out of!
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am, cant help it............................. :tongue:
    Roger that! I'm pretty much a WYSIWYG kinda girl!!
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much the same in person....I work with all men, need I say more?
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I am the type of person that if you give me respect then I give you respect. If I like you I will do anything for you. However, if you are rude to me, if you disrepect me, if you are not a good person towards other people, then I can be your worst nightmare and wouldn't cross the street to spit on you if you were on fire. A coworker of mine learned this the hard way when she lied about something she said I was doing. I am now taking pelasure in mentally torturing her on a daily basis. On the other hand I have another coworker who is going through chemotherapy and I check on her every day and see how she is doing.
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I'm no different! On the internet, phone or in person you will always see me acting the same.
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...well I am not always in a good mood... lol But I do like to laugh and have fun like I do on here! :bigsmile:

And I also like to help and encourage others, and try to treat everyone the way I would like to be treated...
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Im me love me hate me.....and yes I do do my **happy wiggle** off the site too LOL
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Yep - I'm the same way in real life too. Maybe a little quieter haha.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a raving biotch in real life... Wait, that's how I am here too, lol!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    With me what you see is what you get many of my friends I have on here can attest to this for sure. Thanks for the question. HUGS
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Well I appear smaller online than in real life....lol....
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am at least 100x jerkier. I often shove the elderly and pregnant women out of the way so I can get the last seat. I steal candy from.kids on halloween. I kick puppies and kittens. I pee on my neighbor's bushes. I cut off people on the road then flip them off. Let's change that to 1000x.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    You're getting the real deal here.
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am no different, I am a social person so I like to be nice and enjoy my interactions with other people. If I get a crabby one, I usually act even nicer which tends to really pi** them off, which I do get a strange kick out of!

Ditto!!!

But also, if someone were to come ask me for help with getting started I would be GLAD to help; although that hasn't happened in "real" life - I have a few friends and family members who would benefit from my knowledge, but I don't want to push it on them. Like when I needed to make a change it needed to be MY decision. So if they come to me and ask I am willing to help!
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    100% real deal....I'm an open book
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I am the exact same.