Off to vacation!

Options
Ok, gang--I'm outta here. We're leaving early early early in the morning for a week on the Virginia Creeper Trail! We'll be cycling on the Trail and hopefully get in some hiking on the Appalachian Trail as well. We've rented a house right on the Trail!

A glorious week of vacation! yupi3ti.gifyupi3ti.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gif

No internet there though, so I'll be suffering MAJOR MFP, email, and general internet withdrawals. Not to mention not being able to log my food! ohnoes.gifohnoes.gif

AND, I'M NOT TAKING MY SCALE! thud.gif

I really hope I don't have a gain when I get back--we'll be cooking most of our own food, so hopefully, combined with the riding and all, I might have a loss when I get back!

I'll check in when I can--there are a few places out there with WiFi, so I should be able to get on every couple days or so.

Y'all behave now, you hear??

Especially J and Tam! 3615608vo.gif

And Shannon and SoupNazi! You two remember to listen to "the other voice" every now and then, ok? daz.gif

Biking gang--keep pedaling! Stef--don't you get too far ahead of me now or I'll never catch up!

:tongue: :wink:

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Ok, gang--I'm outta here. We're leaving early early early in the morning for a week on the Virginia Creeper Trail! We'll be cycling on the Trail and hopefully get in some hiking on the Appalachian Trail as well. We've rented a house right on the Trail!

A glorious week of vacation! yupi3ti.gifyupi3ti.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gif

No internet there though, so I'll be suffering MAJOR MFP, email, and general internet withdrawals. Not to mention not being able to log my food! ohnoes.gifohnoes.gif

AND, I'M NOT TAKING MY SCALE! thud.gif

I really hope I don't have a gain when I get back--we'll be cooking most of our own food, so hopefully, combined with the riding and all, I might have a loss when I get back!

I'll check in when I can--there are a few places out there with WiFi, so I should be able to get on every couple days or so.

Y'all behave now, you hear??

Especially J and Tam! 3615608vo.gif

And Shannon and SoupNazi! You two remember to listen to "the other voice" every now and then, ok? daz.gif

Biking gang--keep pedaling! Stef--don't you get too far ahead of me now or I'll never catch up!

:tongue: :wink:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    aww bye shore!:cry:

promise you'll come back?:flowerforyou:

i'm sure you'll have a loss when you come back, sounds like you'll be doing alot of work on that vacation lol

good luck, stay safe and have fun!

i promise, i'll try to help out with making sure the kids dont kill each other (J, Tam :angry: )
    as for soup and shannon, i think i might just join those two:drinker:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Have a fabulous time!
  • Starr
    Starr Posts: 45
    Options
    I am so glad you are not taking your scale! Your vacation sounds wonderful. Have fun, fun, fun!
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!:sad: Have room for one more??????:wink::wink: :wink:
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    Options
    Have a good time! We just got back from vaca and with all the walking we did I actually lost a lb. Good luck to you! And I know how it is with not having internet! I hate that! Have fun!