NSV!

Options
stephcorona
stephcorona Posts: 114 Member
So this past friday I went to Goodwill on my lunch to get some dress pants for work, I dont want to spend a ton on new ones til I reach my goal. Well Im very happy to say I ended up buying 2 pairs of 8's and A PAIR OF 6's! I know all pants are made different so that could be why but Im just thrilled to be out of 10's!!

Replies

• raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! I was in 10's and 12's but now I don't know what I'm in! Those pants are all way too big but I'm just wearing a belt now to keep them up! Haha I really need to buy a couple pairs to hold me over as well. THanks for the tip about Goodwill. I don't want to spend any money on "in between" pants either! Hehe. And congrats to you!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! Great job! That was me in January. I had gotten to the point where i was comfortable wearing size 10's. For like 2 years! Then I had one of those aha moments and I haven't looked back! I too hit the local Goodwill's, and I donated back to Goodwill every size 10 when I got down to 8's and then my size 8's when I hit the 6's. I don't want to get laxed knowing I have the next size up if needed. Not to mention that I much prefer paying $5.00 for a nice pair of jeans than $40 or more. (I'm frugal and not afraid to admit it!) Congrats on your victory and best of luck on your continuing journey!!:flowerforyou:
  • ELewisReed
    ELewisReed Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's so exciting!! I love when you have those moments of realization and accomplishment!! Way to go!! :)
  • raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yup yup! Bought a pair of 6's also! YAY! Unfortunately not from Goodwill but I tried =( But there's a much better Goodwill about 10 or 15 miles from here so I'm gonna have to go soon. One pair of pants won't last lol. Got 'em at Cato's
  • stephcorona
    stephcorona Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your size 6's!!! yay for being able to see some results! I know you have been working hard and im so happy its showing for you not just on the scale :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!