Inside the mind of a madman

GodlessCommunism
GodlessCommunism Posts: 35
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Dear fellow dieters,

I think I am on this site too much. I had a dream last night that I was being chased around an amusement park by a 9 foot alien with a cup of coffee in one of his 6 hands.

Here's the twisted part...as I was running, filled with fear of being turned into lunchmeat by a 9 foot freak from some planet 50 miles east of Arcturus, I was trying to calculate HOW MANY CALORIES I WAS BURNING while being chased. Normal people don't think like this!

Imagine, being chased by a giant alien and having the thought dance through your head that "if I run once more around the ferris wheel I'll have burned enough to eat a burrito for dinner." My God! I hope my children aren't afflicted with this genetic strain of weirdness that I have somehow been born into.

I assure you, I have had no head injuries and been bitten by no crackheads in the last 30 days. Any dream interpretation experts out there who can tell my what bizarre psychosis I am repressing?

Yours truly,

Reverand JS Venzetti
Church of the Superstarved Superego
Decatur, GA

PS He looked nothing like this guy...:drinker:

Replies

• Dear fellow dieters,

I think I am on this site too much. I had a dream last night that I was being chased around an amusement park by a 9 foot alien with a cup of coffee in one of his 6 hands.

Here's the twisted part...as I was running, filled with fear of being turned into lunchmeat by a 9 foot freak from some planet 50 miles east of Arcturus, I was trying to calculate HOW MANY CALORIES I WAS BURNING while being chased. Normal people don't think like this!

Imagine, being chased by a giant alien and having the thought dance through your head that "if I run once more around the ferris wheel I'll have burned enough to eat a burrito for dinner." My God! I hope my children aren't afflicted with this genetic strain of weirdness that I have somehow been born into.

I assure you, I have had no head injuries and been bitten by no crackheads in the last 30 days. Any dream interpretation experts out there who can tell my what bizarre psychosis I am repressing?

Yours truly,

Reverand JS Venzetti
    Decatur, GA

• sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    this was too much.... welcome to my world.... :bigsmile: :glasses: :tongue: :embarassed:
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    omg! too funny lol. You made me laugh. That's crazy. Haven't have those dreams
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    this is hysterical... thanks for the laugh...

I too have dreamed of MFP... it's downright addicting!!!!

:bigsmile:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Dear fellow dieters,

Yours truly,

Reverand JS Venzetti
    Decatur, GA

Ummmm Hmmmmm.... first you need to lay here on this couch, and tell me all about how your mother mispent your youth in a wild and never ending search for her marbles. Then you need to realize that all of your dreams means that you are a hopeless addictive personality that wears eye patches to pretend to be a babe magnet, while disavowing any and all illusions of the super ego doing crack with Karl Marx, who never really set foot in Russia.
    tjhank you very much, you may pay my sexraterry $400.00 on you way out of the office, and make an appointment for next week.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.