Belly Pouch Exercises...Are there any????

Options
2»

Replies

• momof26
    momof26 Posts: 83
    Options
    SOOOO glad I'm not the only one! 2 c-sections really does a number on the belly area. It's super hard to lose the fat and extra skin after having two babies. I have hope now after reading everybody's post!!!
  • julie1011
    Options
    What did the laser treatment costs ( if u don't mind me asking) and was it painful?
    sorry it took me so long to respond

it was 1200 dollars, and yes it was painful and smelled like burning flesh...kinda gross, but the painful after procedure part was only 2 days after that just alot of itching.

Good thing is no scar with the laser treatment.

Bad part is it takes 6 months to see full results, because my skin is still repairing itself..if anyone does decide to do it make sure the doctor goes almost to your breasts so that that skin tightens to helping raise the whole area.
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have also heard many times abs are mostly diet; eating clean, avoiding sugar. I did think pilates helped more than anything else I've tried, including 30DS or ab workouts. I wouldn't be caught in a bikini yet, but it's getting better. If I could cut the sugar and do pilates, I think I'd see even better results. Too bad I can't keep sugar and do more crunches, but it doesn't work that way:)