Newbie From Arkansas!

wifey2804
wifey2804 Posts: 9 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all! My name is Amber and I am a wife and a mother to 2 beautiful kids! I am 24 years old and needing to lose some weight from the pregnancies! My starting weight is 152lbs. My goal weight is 130 and to keep it off! I have been on Adipex for 3 days now and am feeling wonderful! I am aware of what I eat and try my best to make healthy decisions. I have recently started to work out and walk 35 minutes every day. My husband is currently in Afghanistan and I want to look good for him when he comes home in December!!! As a reward to reaching my goal weight, I plan on getting a tummy tuck to get rid of the extra skin thats there! yay! But before I do that, I must show him that I can get the weight off and keep it off, so that is where I need encouragement from you guys! If there is anyone that has taken Adipex before and had had good results, please share with me! I cannot wait to see results! Thanks for listening to me ramble!
Amber :bigsmile:

Replies

• wifey2804
    Hi all! My name is Amber and I am a wife and a mother to 2 beautiful kids! I am 24 years old and needing to lose some weight from the pregnancies! My starting weight is 152lbs. My goal weight is 130 and to keep it off! I have been on Adipex for 3 days now and am feeling wonderful! I am aware of what I eat and try my best to make healthy decisions. I have recently started to work out and walk 35 minutes every day. My husband is currently in Afghanistan and I want to look good for him when he comes home in December!!! As a reward to reaching my goal weight, I plan on getting a tummy tuck to get rid of the extra skin thats there! yay! But before I do that, I must show him that I can get the weight off and keep it off, so that is where I need encouragement from you guys! If there is anyone that has taken Adipex before and had had good results, please share with me! I cannot wait to see results! Thanks for listening to me ramble!
    Amber :bigsmile:
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Hi Amber and Welcome!
    It’s good to see someone from Arkansas. I live in Arkansas also.
    Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
  • wifey2804
    Yay! Glad to see there are actually people here from Arkansas! Thanks!

84299.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • abby1949
    abby1949 Posts: 32
    Welcome Amber! Sounds like you have your fitness routine in toe with those lovely children! I am sure they help keep you on the go! Take "baby steps" and write everything down. You will do great!
    Cheers
    Lyn
  • wifey2804
    Thanks for that! I am trying my best!!!!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Hi Amber! I'm in AR too. My hubby is originally from this area and after getting out of the Navy, decided to move back and so here I am. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.