Black Bean Burger Recipes Please???

Options
beanie1119
beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
I had a black bean burger yesterday at a restaurant and it was FABULOUS!!!! Anyone have any great black bean recipes? Please share ASAP!

Replies

• Jillk1023
    Jillk1023 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I get Morning Star veggie burgers. They are awesome and don't cause a ton of gas!! LOL I cut them up and dip them in anything from ketchup to barbeque sauce. Love them and I get my protein in too!!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Homemade-Black-Bean-Veggie-Burgers/Detail.aspx

I think I will make this for lunch...will get back to ya on how it tasted. :tongue:
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Morning Star has a really good spicy black bean burger that is delicious.
  • sschoolman
    sschoolman Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Morning Star makes a frozen black bean burger. It isn't as good as what I've had when out to eat, but it is pretty good.
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I may try the frozen ones but I prefer to make them fresh. Oh and at the restaurant they put guacamole on it with lettuce tomato and red onion. OMG so delish!!!!!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Guac would be so good on them. YUM! I did make them...I have decided I like real meat instead - LOL. However if you are looking for a good, healthy alternative to beef, they are not too bad. :tongue:
  • lissababe
    lissababe Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    food networks melissa d'ariabian has a good one for sliders but i made them normal size and they were super yummy and moist!
  • lcorteville
    Options
    I also buy the Morning Star spicy black bean burger and add a little bit of salsa and fat free sour cream on top. They are pretty good.

4270571.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools