The Event

Options
JanerZzz
JanerZzz Posts: 276
Hey all...

Anyone else watch this show?! I think its sooo gooood! Can't believe Dempsey killed himself! WHAT!

Replies

• bradrockell
    Options
    Um, spoiler alert???
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    i was going to....but not now since u spoiled the ending! thanks alot!
  • JanerZzz
    Options
    lol No that happened last night! He just all of the sudden offed himself! I cannot wait to see what happens next and I think President's wife is lying about who she is!
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    lol ok ok. gonna have to check this show out i guess
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    It happened last night but there's such a thing as a DVR and people not being to watch a show when it broadcasts the first time.
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Time Travel!!

Thats my guess!

I love it too.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Hey all...

Anyone else watch this show?! I think its sooo gooood! Can't believe Dempsey killed himself! WHAT!

What, he did. Dang I fell asleep last night. Thanks for spilling the beans for me. Just kidding.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    lol No that happened last night! He just all of the sudden offed himself! I cannot wait to see what happens next and I think President's wife is lying about who she is!

She is one of them. That's way she is not wanting the mandatory testing.
  • JanerZzz
    Options
    That's what I'm thinking too! Cannot Cannot wait till next Monday! Things are getting SO INTENSE with possible president murder...aaaaaa
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Bf and I were into it but then saw the new ones and wondered why we started watching in the first place...does it get better?
  • JanerZzz
    Options
    ya soooo good!